IF YOU OR YOUR FAMILY HAS CHOSEN CREMATION...
Shoshone Funeral Services & Crematory has its own on-site crematory and has since 1994. Our crematory is updated and inspected annually by state inspectors. Our cremation process is with dignity, privacy and respect, since we have complete control in handling the entire cremation process for your loved one.
When cremation is chosen, it is important not only to capture the memories and celebrate the spirit of your loved one, but also to provide healing through memorial services, a celebration of life or a gathering of family and friends to pay tribute to a life well-lived.
SHOSHONE FUNERAL SERVICES & CREMATORY OFFERS A VARIETY OF CREMATION SERVICE PACKAGES...
- Traditional Funeral Service In Chapel Or Church With Casket
- Memorial Service In Chapel, Church, Or Our Gathering Center; With Viewing
- Memorial Service In Chapel, Church, Or Our Gathering Center; With No Viewing
- Cremation With Graveside Inurnment Services
- Cremation With Graveside Inurnment Services With Family
- Direct Cremation
Included In Our Packages And What We Provide For Our Families:
- Notify social security
- Prepare and complete the on-line death certificate and order the family requested certified copies
- Prepare and submit the obituary and pictures to requested newspapers
- If the deceased is a veteran- we prepare and complete flag applications, burial allowance applications, and V.A. headstone applications for our families
- We assist our families with insurances, if requested
- Obtain necessary authorizations and permits for cremation
- Coordinate, direct and make necessary contacts for memorial services, celebrations of life, or gatherings of family and friends.
We will bring your loved one home from places of death in Coeur d’ Alene and Spokane at no extra transportation fee.
If you have any questions, or wish to visit with us further in regards to our Cremation Service Packages, please contact us.